VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology
Reflexology is a holistic therapy that has been used for centuries. It works on the principle that reflexes in the feet and hands reflect anatomical parts of the whole body. By manipulating and applying pressure techniques to the feet and hands, the whole body can be brought back to a state of homeostasis though the body’s own natural healing process.
Reflexology is deeply relaxing and non intrusive, the client is fully clothed except for their feet and hands. A treatment can bring benefits such as relaxation, stress relief, a sense of wellbeing, improvement in mood and is beneficial for a range of health conditions.
This course is ideal for those seeking a change of career or wishing to add to their existing therapy skills portfolio.
|Next Course||New dates coming soon|
|Course Times||9.30am – 2.30pm|
|Course Length||6 months|
- Full Reflexology routine on the feet
- Reflexology foot mapping
- Applying reflexology through anatomical processes
- The history of Reflexology
- Theories behind reflexology
- Conditions of the feet and hands
- Client consultation Foot reading
- Pathologies of the body and applying
- Reflexology for conditions Reflexology for body systems
Contraindications and contractions
- Treating and adapting for the individual
- Working safely
- Marketing and business skills
- Energy of the body
- Referring to other practitioners
- Stress and stress management
- Knowledge of the hands
- All equipment is provided
- Payment plan – If you would like to spread the costs for this course it can be spread into 2 payments of 50% when you register for the course and 50% on the first day of the course.
- No previous experience necessary
- All students hold a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology or can undertake this qualification while studying the course
- This course is a VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Seven day intensive course plus 2 x 121 tutorials
- VTCT Certification on completion of the course.
- Free DVD with the course.
- Free set of towels
- Comprehensive course notes are provided
- 100 case studies to be completed, 10 of which are covered in class
- Tutor support throughout the course via email
The course is delivered by Amy Taylor an enthusiastic qualified tutor with many years teaching and therapy industry experience. Amy’s fascination with this subject continues and this is one of her favourite subjects to teach. She is passionate about the positive effects that Reflexology can bring to client’s lives.
New dates coming soon
Purple Turtle Wellbeing
Barrack Yard, North Road
Brighton, East Sussex