Build your Business Course
It can be hard to focus on your business while you are working to live, sometimes you need to step back and assess what you need to do to get what you want from your business.
Together Amy and Andrew will guide you through the highs and lows of building your business, focus you on your priorities, help you to evaluate your potential and ultimately generate more income and streamline the way you run your business saving you money and time.
No matter how good you are in your chosen profession, to earn enough for the lifestyle you want it is important to develop your business skills.
In this course, we will look at some of the common obstacles facing practitioners in today’s market and how to overcome them, such as…
• How to grow your client base.
• Retaining clients and successful methods of finding the right clients.
• How to target the relevant demographic market.
• Reviewing marketing strategies.
• Personal marketing for your personality type.
• How to utilise your USP to increase profits.
• Keeping costs down, especially with marketing.
• Maximising efficiency and minimising effort.
• Modifying policies and procedures.
• Financial planning and profit/loss.
• Growth potential of your business.
• Outsourcing and support.
• Time management.
Amy will be leading you through a Marketing Audit to review of your current business, so you can highlight the areas that are working for you and those that aren’t and understand why. You will learn techniques to develop the positive areas and generate a higher turnover within your life/work balance.
Andrew will introduce his 6 steps to a better business which includes:
• Getting the basics right: money, your goals, time, efficient delivery of your services.
• Getting money into the business: why your clients should buy your services, generating leads, converting leads to clients, getting them to buy more services, getting a decent return for your efforts.
• Systems – using the right technology, testing and measuring everything you do, having a process for everything you do to make the most of your time.
• People – if you want to grow, how do you recruit, and your own management style.
• And finally, if you want to grow, how to be off the business and not in it!
After the course, there will be a three-month gap and participants will be offered a FREE complimentary follow up workshop to assess your progress.
|Course Duration||1 day
10am – 4pm
Investment – £60
You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Limited places available to allow for individual training on this course so book soon!
profile: andrew abaza
Andrew is a business growth expert with ActionCOACH, a global business coaching company. Andrew has set up and run 2 businesses and has been coaching businesses across Sussex, Surrey and Kent for 4 years. .
profile: Amy taylor
Amy Taylor is the Director of Purple Turtle Therapy, Wellbeing and Academy. She has grown her business from being a mobile massage therapist to running her successful group of companies including two busy therapy centres, a wellbeing centre and a VTCT and FHT accredited training school. Amy coordinates PATH a local networking group in Brighton and Sussex and is a business mentor. Amy is a founding member of the Indian Head Massage Community.
contact to book
Purple Turtle Wellbeing
Barrack Yard, North Road
Brighton, East Sussex